- Carcinoma of the prostate presenting as IVC Obstruction. Sinha M, Kekre NS, Gopalakrishnan G. Indian Journal of Urology, Year 2004, Volume 20, Issue
- Sildenafil induced priapism. Adhikary Samiran, Sinha M, Chacko KN. Indian Journal of Urology, Year 2006, Volume 22, Issue 2
- A cost comparison of open versus percutaneous approaches to the management of staghorn calculi. Sinha M, John KR, Chacko KN, Gopalakrishnan G. Indian J Urol 2008; 24:28-34
- Anaphylactic shock following intraurethral lidocaine administration during transurethral resection of the prostate. Sinha M, Sinha R. Indian J Urol 2008; 24:114-5
- Use of pedicled tunica vaginalis flap in elaborated perineal approach for bulboprostatic anastomotic urethroplasty. Kumar S, Sinha M, Kekre NS, Gopalakrishnan G. 2006 Jan; 67(1):187-9.
- Tubercular ureteric strictures. Sinha M, Chacko KN, Kekre NS, Gopalakrishnan G. J Pak Med Assoc. 2005 Oct; 55(10):414-6.
- Does failure to visualize the ureter distal to an impacted calculus constitute an impediment to successful lithotripsy? Sinha M, Kekre NS, Chacko KN, Devasia A, Lionel G, Pandey AP, Gopalakrishnan G. J Endourol. 2004 Jun; 18(5):431-5; discussion 435.
- An in vitro study on human ureteric smooth muscle with the α1-adrenoceptor subtype blocker, tamsulosin. Rajpathy John; Aswathaman Karthikeyan; Sinha ,Maneesh; Subramani, Sathya; Gopalakrishnan Ganesh; Kekre Nitin S. BJU International, Volume 102, Number 11, December 2008, pp. 1743-1745(3)
- Malignant Epithelioid Angiomyolipoma of Kidney in a Tuberous Sclerosis Patient: A Case Report. Manas R Baisakh.,Maneesh Sinha, Rajesh Mohanty, Radhika Narayan, Minakshi Mishra, Harpreet Singh, Deepak K Mishra. Austral – Asian Journal of Cancer ISSN-0972-2556, Vol. 10, No. 1, January 2011
- “False Urethral Anastomosis” by Prabhu K, Sinha M, Krishnamoorthy V, Indian Journal of Urology, Apr-Jun 2012: Vol.28;Issue 2, Page 222-3.
- Results of urinary dissolution therapy for radiolucent calculi. Maneesh Sinha, Kumar Prabhu, Prasanna Venkatesh, Venkatesh Krishnamoorthy, Int Braz J Urol. Vol. 39 (1): 103-107, January – February, 2013
- “An audit of suprapubic catheter insertion performed by a urological nurse specialist” by Sam C. Zacharia, Maneesh Sinha, Prasanna Matippa, Venkatesh Krishnamoorthy (Indian Journal of Urology, Jan-Mar 2013, Volume 29, Issue 1)
- “Use of a vegetable model as a training tool for PCNL puncture” by Maneesh Sinha, Venkatesh Krishnamoorthy, Indian Journal of Urology, Apr-Jun 2015: Vol 31;Issue 2, Page 156-59.
Organized / Faculty
- ‘Trainees Session’ on training in urology. USICON 2004
- Quiz Master for postgraduate quiz at EZUSICON 2009
- KUA-CME 2012 – Post Graduate CME on behalf of Karnataka Urological Association
- Invited faculty for The Urology Masterclass -2012”, Department of Urology, Christian Medical College, Vellore
- Invited faculty for The Urology Masterclass -2013”, Department of Urology, Christian Medical College, Vellore, held on June 7th– 8th, 2013
- Invited faculty to surgery update 2014 at Tata Main Hospital, Jamshedpur, held on 3rd and 4th July 2014
- Faculty for Pre-Conference Instructional Course on Advanced Pediatric Endo-Urology on behalf of the Pediatric Urology Chapter of the Indian Association of Pediatric Surgeons for their 4th Annual conference held on 31st July 2014 at Bangalore.
- Invited as guest speaker at PERCON 2014 at New Delhi to speak on the ‘Bottle gourd model for training in the PCNL puncture.’
- Invited as guest speaker by the international Alliance of Urolithiasis to speak on the ‘Bottle gourd model for training in the PCNL puncture’ in their 3rdAnnual Conference at Kathmandu in November 2014.
- Invited faculty for The Urology Masterclass -2014 conducted by The Department of Urology, Christian Medical College, Vellore, on May 2nd and 3rd, 2014
- Partcipated as a faculty development program for Surgical disciplines from 31st March – 2nd April 2015 Chennai, conducted by National Board of Examination and Royal College of Surgeon of Edinburgh.
- Invited as guest lecture on “Alternative perspective in UTI” held on 25/4/2015 at AMRICON conference, Kolkata
- Participated as delegate in Pediatric lapendo fusion held in T S Jairam memorial continuing urological education 2015 at Bangalore Urological Society in association with Institute of Nephrology, Bangalore on 17-18th October 2015.
- Convener, Devon traveling fellowship quiz for post graduates at KUACON held at Hubli on 30th October to 1st November 2015.
Awarded the Brij Kishore Patna Prize at USICON 2015 [for the paper entitled ‘Comparative Study of Supracostal 11th, Supracostal 12th and Infracostal Access for PCNL ‘ presented at 47th Annual Conference of the USI 29th January – 2nd February 2014, New Delhi]
Dr. Jeyasekaran Medal for Ideas and Innovations: for paper titled “An I Pad stand as a laparoscopic endotrainer”, at Association of Southern Urologists conference held at Visakhapatnam on 10 to 12 July 2015
Manipal Best Published Paper award for Use of a vegetable model as a training tool for PCNL puncture published in Indian Journal of Urology, Apr-Jun 2015, Vol 31, Issue 2 P.No.156-159.
Does failure to visualize the ureter distal to a ureteric calculus constitute an impediment to successful lithotripsy? USICON 2002
- Open donor nephrectomy. Is it still relevant? ASUCON 2002
- Ureteric strictures in Malignancy. TAPASUCON 2002 YERCAUD
- MAINZ II. Is it a good alternative? USICON 2003
- Analysis of non-malignant ureteric strictures. ASUCON 2003 (Also presented in USICON 2004 in zonal best paper section)
- A cost comparison between open stone surgery and PCNL in the management of large staghorn calculi. USICON 2004 (Also presented at WCE 2004, Mumbai)
- Learning curve lessons of laparoscopic nephrectomy. EZ-USICON 2005 (Also presented in USICON 2006 in zonal best paper session).
- Invited speaker for Jamshedpur Surgical Society Annual Conference 2008 – Effect of tamsulosin on the human ureter
- An epidemic of prostatic abscess. EZUSICON 2009
- Primary hyperparathyroidism in patients presenting with urolithiasis. KUA 2010
- End to End brachial artery anastomosis in a pseudoaneurysmal rupture of brachiocephalic fistula. USICON 2010
- Role of dissolution therapy in radiolucent Calculi. SZUSICON 2011
- Factors affecting radiation exposure during extracorporeal shock-wave lithotripsy. USICON 2011
- Dissolution Therapy In Radiolucent Calculi. USICON 2012
- Use of volume rendered CT based images to confirm if the medial calyx is synonymous with the posterior calyx and to predict organ transgression in PCNL punctures, USICON – Pune, 19th Jan 2013
- Intravesical BCG in bladder cancer – What is the evidence? as Invited faculty in “The Urology Masterclass -2013”, Department of Urology, Christian Medical College, Vellore, held on June 7th – 8th, 2013
- Use of vegetable model as a training tool for the PCNL punctures – Ideas and Innovations. SZ-USICON-2013, held at Mysore on July 12 – 14th, 2013
- An invitation to participate in a validation study for the bottle gourd model for PCNL. Bangalore Urology Society Meeting, held at Bangalore on 27th Dec 2013.
- For Brij Kishore Patna Prize paper: Comparative Study of Supracostal 11th, Supracostal 12th and Infracostal Access for PCNL . 47th Annual Conference of the USI 29th January – 2nd February 2014, New Delhi
- ‘Laser treatment for urinary stones’ as faculty at the CME program on Nephrology and Urology, held at TCR-NU Kidney Hospitals, Krishnagiri on 9th March, 2014
- Spoke in the debate on Open Versus Laparoscopic/Robotic Pyeloplasty; for open pyeloplasty in the 19th annual conference of Karnataka Urology Association held on 13th and 14th September at Bangalore
- Spoke about “Focus on Botox – how does it compare to anticholinergic therapy?” in the Urology Master Class on management of Detrusor Overactivity with Botulinum Toxin held on 08th October,2014 at Bangalore.
- Presented a paper entitled ‘ Validation study of the bottle gourd model for training in the PCNL puncture’ at USICON 2015.
- Presented a paper entitled “Did the introduction of preoperative and intra-operative ultrasound assessment improve AVF results at Association of Southern Urologists conference held at Visakhapatnam on 10 to 12 July 2015
- Member of the Bangalore Urological Society (BUS)
- Member of the Karnataka Urology Association (KUA)
- Member of the Tamil Nadu & Puduchery Association of Urologists
- Member of the Association of Southern Urologists of India
- Member of the Urological Society of India
- Member of the East Zone Chapter of Urological Society of India
- Member of the Indian Medical Association